| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tefe in April is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature variation/ range is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in April is pretty drenched. A hearty 287.2mm (11.3in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:05 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Tefe April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tefe, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tefe: