| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tefe in July is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry. Some 129.4mm (5.1in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Tefe July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tefe, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tefe: