| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tefe in November is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is wettish. Around 192.2mm (7.6in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Tefe November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tefe, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tefe: