Vs > Lake Coleridge
Tefe vs Lake Coleridge Climate & Distance Between
Tefe vs Bajkit, Russia
Tefe vs Ada, Mn, Usa
Tefe vs Hillsboro, Il, Usa
Tefe vs Krasnojarsk, Russia
Lake Coleridge vs Salto, Uruguay
Lake Coleridge vs Missoula, Mt, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
Lake Coleridge vs Nagasaki, Japan
Hartington, Ne vs Itapeva
Dera Ismail Khan vs Atakpame
Torino/ Caselle vs Queenstown
Melbourne (airport) vs Matad
- The distance between Tefe, Brazil and Lake Coleridge, New Zealand is approximately 12,376 km or 7,690 mi.
- To reach Tefe in this distance one would set out from Lake Coleridge bearing 117.1° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Tefe bearing 40.4° or NE .
- Tefe has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lake Coleridge has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Tefe is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Coleridge is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.7 °C (28.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.7 °C (19.3°F) less in Tefe. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1639.9 mm (64.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1639.9 l/m² (40.25 US gal/ft²) or 16,399,000 l/ha (1,753,162 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.4° higher in Tefe than in Lake Coleridge.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Tefe relative to Lake Coleridge. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Coleridge vs Tefe
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Tefe vs Lillehammer, Norway
Tefe vs Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa
Tefe vs Prachin Buri, Thailand
Tefe vs Rafaela Inta, Argentina
Lake Coleridge vs Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia
Lake Coleridge vs Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Lake Coleridge vs Narathiwat, Thailand
Lake Coleridge vs Kerch, Russia
Ottawa (airport) vs Amarillo, Texas
Whitehorse, Yt vs Paulistana
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Maturin
Campos Sales vs Tracuateua
Tefe vs Lake Coleridge Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Tefe
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Coleridge