Vs > Loja Argelia
Tefe vs Loja Argelia Climate & Distance Between
Tefe vs Earlton, On, Canada
Tefe vs Windhoek, Namibia
Tefe vs Longreach Post Office, Australia
Tefe vs Bajkit, Russia
Loja Argelia vs Erdenemandal, Mongolia
Loja Argelia vs Chihuahua, Mexico
Loja Argelia vs Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic
Loja Argelia vs Hagi, Japan
Tamdy-Bulak vs Jenisejsk
Rochambeau vs Hart, Mi
Lansdowne House, On vs Hiroshima
Sandvig, Bornholm vs Tindouf
- The distance between Tefe, Brazil and Loja Argelia, Ecuador is approximately 1,611 km or 1,001 mi.
- To reach Tefe in this distance one would set out from Loja Argelia bearing 87.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Tefe bearing 86.9° or E .
- Tefe has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Loja Argelia has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb).
- Tefe is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Loja Argelia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 10.4 °C (18.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.8 °C (1.4°F) less in Tefe. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1571.8 mm (61.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1571.8 l/m² (38.58 US gal/ft²) or 15,718,000 l/ha (1,680,359 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 0.1° higher in Tefe than in Loja Argelia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Tefe relative to Loja Argelia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Loja Argelia vs Tefe
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Tefe vs Mount Isa, Australia
Tefe vs Gafsa, Tunisia
Tefe vs Baton Rouge, La, Usa
Tefe vs Saint Peter, Mn, Usa
Loja Argelia vs Studsgård, Denmark
Loja Argelia vs Johnstown, Pa, Usa
Loja Argelia vs Portoviejo, Ecuador
Loja Argelia vs Stamford, Ct, Usa
Turiacu vs Richmond, Virginia
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Norfolk Island
Nanjing vs Mzimba
Grand Rapids, Michigan vs Abbotsford, Bc
Tefe vs Loja Argelia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Tefe
Climate Guides for Locations near Loja Argelia